Landson June 27-July 4
I'm now about a month and a half into my project and so far everything is perfectly on schedule. How often is it that a programmer can say that? This week I've actually gotten a little farther than I had planned, I had planned to finish up on the default attack and move on to special attacks, I had planned to not really get much done with them. However it turns out the way I'm making special attacks is much smoother and easier than I had anticipated which is great. I have managed to make a working melee special attack, it runs off of requirement checking scripts and an already implemented progression script. I still need to put in a few more checks an work out a few kinks but as of right now it completely works.
So in summary this week:
- I fixed the errors I waas having with the default attack
- I fixed dual wielding to work on 1 handed attacks instead of attacks that deal with both weapons.
- I fully implemented special melee attacks, not to say thoguh that it won't be changed or tweaked.
Next Week I plan to:
- Continue testing melee specials
- Start implementing range specials, maybe even complete them.
- ?Start looking in more detail how I will create the gui part, and overall planning what client side changes will need to be done?